Fantasia Education Partners is a Social Enterprise for personal and professional development.
In the summer, we partner with other educators nationwide to elevate the importance of learning and self-development. Here’s a brief on our program for this year.
Fantasia Education Partners – Summer Learning for youths 18 to 30years.
Our theme for this year’s youth summer learning is Employability Skills. A survey by YouthNet reported that half of applicants don’t understand the required job skills and that two third of employers reject candidates because they cannot clearly articulate their abilities.
To bridge this gap and give youths better chance at employment and career success, the seminar on employability skills will address:
– Leadership: this opens one up for opportunities.
– Communication: for self-discovery, goal achievement, serving self in relation to others.
– Career: this inspires ones journey with mentorship guidance.
– Health, wellness and life skills: the balancing acts to enjoy living.
Our speakers are reputable professionals from various works of life:
– Ayotunde Owoigbe is a legal expert and partner at Banwo & Ighodalo.She presently serves as Vice-Chair of the Capital Market Solicitors Association and is a member of the capital markets sub-committee of the Section on Business Law of the Nigerian Bar Association. Ayotunde is a 2007 associate of the Nigeria Leadership Initiative (a leadership development not-for-profit, affiliated with the Aspen Institute). She has authored several articles in leading legal publications and frequently delivers presentations on subjects in her core practice areas
– Bisi Adeyemi is the managing director of DCSL Corporate Service Company. She has varied experience in litigation, corporate and commercial law practice and has worked on various assignments spanning corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, foreign investment regulatory procedures, due diligence procedures prior to mergers and acquisitions and stock exchange listing.
– Uwaye Soetan is the founder of Fantasia School and Fantasia Education partners. She’s a mind educator, professional and personal development coach. She has been involved in several initiatives and projects. She’s currently a commonwealth senior judge and a member of the international women’s society. She’s skilled in child development, teaching psychology, communication, leadership and startup businesses.